Virtual Graduate Leadership Course & Executive Coaching
January 26-28, 2021 from 8:00am to 4:30pm MST
Now in Virtual Format
This experience builds on the skills you learned during your participation in the Leadership Excellence Course, the Leadership Boot Camp, and the PMI Five Star Leadership Seminar for Project Managers. Those returning will participate with other emerging leaders who have decided to further develop their leadership skills.
“It's the missing courses in Leadership and Management Administration
fallow in our MBA programs at the university level.
If you want to be a successful leader, this is the must have course.”
Allen Goetsch - Hardware Engineering Program Manager - Apple
Continued leadership growth requires reflection and connection with others committed to excellence. The Graduate Leadership Course & Executive Coaching is the right course, in the right environment for this to occur. Moreover, attendees will have the opportunity to fine tune their personal leadership philosophy (My Leaders Compass) and reaffirm their own Energize2Lead™ Profile Assessment for more effective use with their teammates and co-workers.
A frequent outcome of the Graduate Leadership course is a lasting professional network with other attendees and their respective organizations. The follow-on 360 evaluation likewise provides an opportunity for accelerated development, and increased confidence and influence.
By the end of Day 3, your deeper leadership knowledge and skills will include:
- Facilitating and participating in crucial conversations
- Gaining stronger commitments and performance from others
- Time and development-based decision making
- The most recognized and successful leading change process
- How to prioritize and align values before developing strategy
- Delegation plans to nurture next-generation leaders
The Graduate Leadership course delivers all the tools you need to become an even more effective and energized leader.
Academy Leadership’s highly praised course is led by a faculty of former senior executives and Service Academy graduates. You’ll benefit from experiential exercises, faculty and peer feedback and personalized assessment.
Course modules include:
- Best Practices Based on Experience Following Academy Leadership Program
- Advanced Leadership Communications
- Effective Decision Making
- Leading Change
- Core Values Alignment
- Developing Your People
- Personal Leadership Development Plan
Your tuition includes:
- 3-day, goal-focused, outcome-driven workshop series
- 180 days of follow-up executive coaching
- Workbook including module reading material, self-evaluation, application and action exercises
- Core Values Compass: Moving from the “Blame Game” to Collaboration by Dennis Haley; Crucial Conversations, 2nd Edition by Patterson, Grenny, McMilan, and Switzer
- Leader’s Compass: A Personal Leadership Philosophy is Your Key to Success, 3rd Edition by Ed Ruggero and Dennis F. Haley
- Bonus: Complimentary 360 Evaluation and Executive Debriefing Session
The Academy Leadership Advantage
Academy Leadership, an elite consulting and training firm founded in 2000 by Annapolis and West Point graduates, consists of a team of trailblazers with decades of real-world experience leading businesses and developing corporate leaders. Combined, Academy Leadership delivers a comprehensive, no-nonsense program for senior executives and program managers in any industry, in any size organization. Contact James Emerick at 813.579.0739 or [email protected] should you want to discuss custom in-house (including virtual) Academy Leadership organizational consulting and training programs.
The Master Facilitator for the USAF Academy Graduate Leadership Course program will be Jim Emerick. Jim is a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy (BSEE) and The University of New Mexico’s Anderson Graduate School of Business (MBA). He is former Spacecraft Microelectronics Program Manager, co-founder and CEO of a successful high-technology start up, aerospace corporate executive, and works with PMI chapters and corporate clients worldwide.
Cancellation Policy: Refer to Academy Leadership’s website for latest policy. Minimum $150 administrative service charge for cancellation once the program pre-work package has shipped.
Zoom connection opens 0745 MST each day
WHERE: Virtual Format
WHEN: January 26-28, 2021 | 0800 – 1630 MST
FEE: PMI Member Price $3,650.00
[PMI Members enter discount code: PMICOSPR during registration.]
Non-PMI Member Price $3,950.00*
*Contact Jim at 813.579.0739 or jemerick[email protected] to see if you qualify for a $300 Partner discount.
Enroll by January 12, 2021. Program materials mailed to participants 2 weeks prior to event. After 12 January, contact Jim directly to arrange late enrollment if available.