PMI PPRC 2020 February Chapter Meeting
February 13, 2020
6:00 PM MST - 8:00 PM MST
Add to Calendar
Instructions for Webcast: When you register, just choose the Webcast Ticket and attend using the webcast number that will be provided!
6:00-6:30pm: Facilitated Networking
6:30-6:45pm: PPRC Business Meeting/Brown Bag Dinner
6:45-7:45pm: Panel Discussion
(.5 Technical PDU and .5 Strategic PDU):
Agile / Scrum Panel Discussion
Featuring Aileen Ellis, Moderator
With our distinguished panel:
- Kay Valentine - 3 years experience, Progressive Insurance (Fortune 500)
- Christy Craemer - 2 years experience, Parsons (DoD)
- Chuck Carter - 3 years experience, Nationwide Insurance
- Shelley Herron - 2 years experience, YoungLife (Non-Profit)
- Isabella Musial - Scrum Master (Guru)
* All CTU and UCCS Students attend at no cost.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
The PMI Pikes Peak Regional Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy is currently under revision. As per the approved revisions, cancellation of registrations for Chapter Meetings will be honored and refunds granted when the cancellation is completed/received by 11:59 PM seven business days before the event.
You will be required to review and accept the current PMI Pikes Peak Regional Chapter Refund and Cancellation Policy as part of your registration. Please review it here.
Please contact the VP Communications for any registration questions or problems that you may have.
NOTE: If presentations are provided to PPRC for posting, they will be posted on the Presentation Archive page after the meeting. Many are not provided.
$10.00 Chapter Ticket, Member
$10.00 Chapter Ticket, Guest